Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 4!!

Hey guys!

So its been four days and my body feels good.  I've been going to the bathroom a lot and I feel like I'll be losing some weight because of that!  

I heard my friends talk about some weight loss pill a long time ago.  I think it was the one Anna Nicole Smith was the spokesperson for, I forgot the name of it, anyway, I heard that it makes people poop like crazy and that's why the people that used it lost weight. So its like I'm doing the natural version of that.  I think its all the fiber in the salad and nuts i've been eating.  

Last night i ate like two tomatoes covered in olive oil, salt pepper, touch of garlic and a little lemon juice. It was sooo effing good!! I couldn't believe it.  

I have yet to work out.  As soon as i start I'll let ya'll know what i'm doin.  

1 comment: